Your approval to commence the work shall be considered a contractual agreement between you and CSS Tree. The approval for the deliverable can be through either an email confirming back the quote (with the document attached) or the quote document signed by your authorised signatory.
Note: down payment indicates that you accept these terms & conditions and confirming to kick off the proceedings of your work.
CSS Tree provides 8 weeks post sales/development support for the follow issues:
- Logical Bugs/ Calculation Errors
- Programming Errors
- Server Side Scripting
- API Integration errors
CSS Tree will use the stock images & dummy content for creating your internal pages. Hence we recommend clients to provide us with their original images and content before push the site live to avoid any copyright issue.
If it is not agreed in writing with client, following services are not included in the quote and will be separately billed after the site goes live:
- Contents and images update.
- Logical functionality changes and updation in the functionality which were not quoted in initial proposal.
- Design updates to change the content presentation, slide or any promotional banner on the website.
Any 3rd party integration such as API/Services/Add-Ons/Plugins shall be payable by the Client or we can arrange such things on client’s behalf and payable to CSS Tree before the application of registration is made. Examples of 3rd party services:
- Domain Name Booking/Registration - Hosting Server Fee
- SSL Certificate
- Any Plugin
- Any 3rd Party API
- Backup Service
- Payment gateways signup and recurring fee
CSS Tree retains the rights to list all projects/work, client name and logo in the portfolio with the work performed for the client in its respective portfolio and promotion. Unless we signed an NDA with the Client.
Client based out of India: International Wire Transfer & PayPal
Client Based in India: NET, RTGS or Physical Cheque mailed to our office address.
- CSS Tree requests clients to make at least 20% as upfront amount and rest upon achieving discussed milestones, if the total project cost sums up more than US$ 1000.
- For the project cost less than US$ 1000 will be followed by the agreed payment plan by the Client and CSS Tree. - Payment shall be due within 7 days of the invoice issued.
- The website will be pushed to client server/domain after full payment has been received in our account.
These terms were last updated on January 8, 2018
Looking for a trusted company for your web solutions? CSS Tree helps in building and growing your brand further with creative and tech-focused strategies that enable you to meet your business goals.
CSS TREE, Plot No E-253, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area 8B SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab 160055, INDIA